Thursday, March 1, 2012

March is here!

My goals for Feb were:


To earn $100 in sales. 
     I earned $50.  I'll just keep trying. :)

To start fixing up my living room.
     I was worried that I would never be able to get new couches...and

::::PRAISE the LORD::::

  I got NEW *to me* Couches! A family from church was upgrading and offered theirs for sale for just $100! They are in GREAT condition and the best couches I have ever had!

My brother needed his car cleaned and offered me $100 to clean it....a few days later the couches were offered for sale!   This same family also gave me a queen bedroom set for free!  I feel so blessed!



Now for my March goals:

$100 in sales  (till I get it!)

Start decorating the living room. :)  I've got so many ideas from pinterest that I just need to pick colors and get to crafting!

Speaking of crafting...


I made my sister a little something for her class tomorrow!

She teaches Pre-K and asked if  I could make "Green eggs and ham."  So fun to make those eggs...the ham...not so much.

The Kinder teacher at her school asked if I could make a "Sam I Am" hat for her.  This is what I came up with.


I sure hope the kids enjoy celebrating Dr. Seuss' Birthday tomorrow at school!

Happy Friday everyone!!









1 comment:

  1. Ahh yes I love the Dr. Seuss day! Good luck with getting a $100 in sales this month :)

    <3 Jess

    ReplyDelete