Sunday, January 8, 2012

::Sweet Valentines Jewelry::

When I started blogging and selling on etsy, I noticed that by the time I made a seasonal item, it was always too late to blog about it or list it on etsy.

Lesson learned.  I need to stay ahead of the seasons with my stuff.

So I'm starting early!     *yea me!* 


I'm finishing up some jewelry pieces for Valentines Day and I couldn't wait to share with all of you, my  first few completed pieces! 



What do you think?  

I've just listed them on etsy.  You can purchase the earrings alone, or the Necklace alone.  Of course, you could purchase the set.


Simple and sweet, I absolutely adore how they came out!



:::::HEADS UP:::::

Later during the week I will be having a giveaway!!!   I'm working on the items still and  can not wait to get them photographed!

You guys  be sure to check back here soon!  You do not want to miss it!

Happy Sunday!

2 comments: