Monday, October 3, 2011

About me from A to Z

Because it's Monday night, I'm tired and I haven't posted since Friday.... Here ya go! :)


A. Age: 37
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore that you hate: Can I just lump them all together as one big chore and say I hate them all?
D. Dogs: Nope
E. Essential start to your day: Toothpaste
F. Favorite color: Aqua
G. Gold or Silver: silver
H. Height: 5’4"
I. Instruments you play: Flute.  Does my voice count?
J. Job title: I guess right now you could say crafter and caregiver.
K. Kids: None....but I have an ADORABLE niece!  :)
I love her so much!

L. Live: Texas
M. Mother’s name: Esther
N. Nicknames: none
O. Overnight hospital stays: yep...too many to list
P. Pet peeves: Condescending people
Q. Quote from a movie:  "Summon your eagle powers!" Nacho Libre
R. Right or left handed: Right handedS. Siblings: 1 brother and 1 sister
T. Time you wake up: 6:15am
U. Underwear: yes
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts
W. What makes you run late:  Usually my lack of preparedness.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: too many to list.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I like my meatloaf
Z. Zoo animal: Ostrich I think they are cute.

1 comment:

  1. You would think an Ostrich is cute. haha Goofy grape!!

    ReplyDelete